The :hoplon: ClojureScript Web Framework - http://hoplon.io/
dave 2019-05-13T17:46:45.027300Z

@flyboarder thanks for the quick merge! is there any way we could push a release through? my plan is to submit a PR to hoplon/google-maps upgrading its hoplon/google-loader dependency to a new version that includes my patch, and then use the upgraded hoplon/google-maps, which will allow me to tighten the CSP on the hoplon app i'm securing i tried to fork hoplon/google-maps and hoplon/google-loader, but ran into all kinds of crazy problems involving hoplon and the classpath. i'm guessing it's because i didn't build hoplon/google-loader correctly, like maybe it requires a specific version of boot and invocation of the hoplon task in the build pipeline? (the source file is .cljs.hl) @raywillig maybe you have some context?

dave 2019-05-13T17:47:29.027800Z

this is the error i ran into when i tried to use my forks:

No such namespace: hoplon.google.jsapi.loader, could not locate hoplon/google/jsapi/loader.cljs, hoplon/google/jsapi/loader.cljc, or JavaScript source providing "hoplon.google.jsapi.loader" in file /home/dave/.config/boot/cache/tmp/home/dave/code/geir/eat/-10u6k3/index.f6b82e53a15743339495436bd9ff7926.html.out/hoplon/google/jsapi/maps.cljs

flyboarder 2019-05-13T17:49:44.030200Z

@dave we should fix that, libraries shouldnt use the .cljs.hl files

dave 2019-05-13T17:49:57.030500Z

i also tried pulling the source for google-loader into the google-maps repo, and translating the .cljs.hl into .cljs. that built and ran with no errors, but then my app completely lost its mind and threw a bunch of JS console errors like

core.cljs:717 Uncaught TypeError: elem.addEventListener is not a function
Uncaught Error: No protocol method IDeref.-deref defined for type object: [object Event]
maybe because i'm using a newer version of hoplon than the one that was around when google-loader was written

dave 2019-05-13T17:50:11.031100Z

@flyboarder that makes perfect sense to me. i'm happy to submit a PR for that actually

dave 2019-05-13T17:50:16.031400Z

i've already done the translation

flyboarder 2019-05-13T17:50:34.031800Z

Yep, let’s do it!

dave 2019-05-13T17:51:38.032Z


flyboarder 2019-05-13T18:44:40.032600Z

@dave could you try a rebase

dave 2019-05-13T18:56:25.032800Z


dave 2019-05-13T18:56:44.033Z

it was a no-op

dave 2019-05-13T18:56:58.033200Z

google-loader (2 tasks ready) β†’ git rebase -i origin/master
Successfully rebased and updated refs/heads/cljs-hl-to-cljs.

google-loader (2 tasks ready) β†’ gs
On branch cljs-hl-to-cljs
Your branch is up-to-date with 'daveyarwood/cljs-hl-to-cljs'.
nothing to commit, working directory clean

google-loader (2 tasks ready) β†’ gpf
Everything up-to-date

dave 2019-05-13T18:57:13.033600Z

oh, wait

dave 2019-05-13T18:57:15.033900Z

i need to pull origin master

dave 2019-05-13T18:57:46.034200Z

there we go, there is a conflict i can resolve

dave 2019-05-13T18:58:22.034400Z

@flyboarder there we go! it's fixed

dave 2019-05-13T18:58:28.034600Z

argh, hang on

dave 2019-05-13T18:59:11.034900Z

ok, NOW it's fixed πŸ™‚