The :hoplon: ClojureScript Web Framework - http://hoplon.io/
phronmophobic 2020-03-21T00:09:42.266Z

what’s the ideal behavior for cell= to determine which symbols should be treated as referring to cells? seems like it’s just ignoring locals, clojure core symbols, and special symbols?

phronmophobic 2020-03-21T00:10:02.266200Z

there’s a number of ways that could produce unexpected results

phronmophobic 2020-03-21T00:19:34.266400Z

I was thinking of doing something that tries to resolve the symbol in the current namespace to check if it’s a cell and if it’s a local variable from a let, then having it do the check at runtime


@smith.adriane https://github.com/hoplon/javelin/pull/40 I've got this PR (not mine) working on the JVM


and there's a pretty good description there

phronmophobic 2020-03-21T01:39:34.267400Z

awesome! i’ll check it out


wait that's the wrong link


Fixed it, off by one error 🙂

flyboarder 2020-03-21T06:20:17.268800Z

@dave @jjttjj merged! i’ll look at pushing a new version tomorrow

dave 2020-03-21T14:25:41.269200Z

Awesome, thanks!

flyboarder 2020-03-21T18:16:04.269600Z

@dave @jjttjj please give 3.10.0-SNAPSHOT a try


works for me!


Not saying this actually should make it into javelin (it can always just be renamed in ns, but I really like the names new names micha gives to formula-of/formulet in the clj version I sent last night https://github.com/hoplon/javelin/pull/40

* The "formula-of" and "formulet" macros are now aliased to "fn=" and
  "let=", respectively, to save some typing and also it looks cool.

flyboarder 2020-03-21T18:35:29.273Z

Im all for it!

flyboarder 2020-03-21T18:35:39.273300Z

looks like a good PR, needs a rebase now tho